Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bragging




So my children need a little bragging-- HA!
Amy was Homecoming Princess- which was really cute and did good for her esteem. Her school soccer team didn't do so hot in play-offs but she and Paige just made the Hawaii ODP (olympic development program) team as guest players and are going to play in a National Championship Tournament in Arizona next month! How cool is that?! The coach is even being understanding about the no Sunday games thing! We are happy for them-- and they're both starting varsity on their basketball teams! (Paige in middle school, Amy at U-Hi as a sophomore)
Brandtly has been on "best behavior" this last month or so- he is really being fun. He took Tess and Macy to Family Fun night at her elementary school Fri.night while Don and I went to Amy's game. His 'girlfriend' went with him-- making it a chaperoned cheap date?! Football ended in not a winning season for them- but he was in the top ten in the district for receiving and played awesome! He has rethought not playing basketball as he is watching some of his friends play- but is working out hard getting ready for baseball and even earned some money working with the candidates in the elections-(a job?! too bad it was short lived!!)
Tessa's first dance recital is this week- and she started piano lessons last month!(Her teacher comes to our house in the morning before she goes to school- it rocks!)
Macy is working on a lot of words- and now runs from me when I want her! :) Love it!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

A full house is a blessed house! I love hearing about all of your kids activities. They are getting the most out of life each day. You must be proud!

Julie said...

You have great kids!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You have a lot to brag about. All of your hard work is paying off! By the way, your Christmas card was so cute! Happy New Year!

Janie said...

I'm so excited to find you in the blogging world! It's great to catch up with your family. It's always hard to imagine them so grown up -- and we didn't even know about Macy. What a doll!

jojo said...

I'm DYING over this adorable family! Your babies are so grown up. how old am I? I used to babysit these cuties. It cracks me up that paige and amy both have their own mini-me. I can't wait to meet tessa and macy to see what they're like.I love you guys!